Need a new job?
We are always looking for new talent to expand our team.
If you know how to code in several languages front and back end, if you are not afraid to learn and discover new technologies, if routine is not your thing and if you want to take part in projects from A to Z, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Just write to us, drop by our offices or call us. We are always available and we will be happy to get to know you.
Full Stack Developer
1 January 2024
Québec City, Montréal or elsewhere
Benefits and philosophy
If you are still wondering why you should come and work with us, we will try to summarize it in a few points:
A way of life:
- FLEXI–HOUR and VARIABLE HOURS to allow you to reconcile work, family, projects and relaxation.
- 5 weeks of vacation + 2 mobile days as soon as you are hired so that you can also enjoy your free time. Your well–being is extremely important for us!
- The possibility of working from anywhere, as long as you remain a Quebec resident.
- Competitive compensation assessed and reassessed regularly according to your expertise and experience.
Daily serenity, but also for your future:
- A Group insurance.
- A Group RRSP and DPSP because we like our employees to contribute to our success.
A lot of little extras that make the difference:
- A monthly bus pass.
- Unlimited coffee and tea in our offices.
- Training and personal development.
A lot of fun:
- A young, dynamic and multicultural team with whom you will have fun.
- We make sure that our teams have fun on the projects they are working on. If not, we discuss it together and find solutions.
- As soon as possible, the possibility of coming to work in our office in Saint–Roch district to enjoy a great team atmosphere and bright open–plan offices.
- And we always find a good reason to spoil our teams: a 5@7, delivery of sweets to home or anything else… all occasions are good.